With a PC-based platform and fanless design, the NEXCOM digital signage player is widely utilized for advertising, branding, entertainment, and real-time message and information delivery. Well-designed digital signage solutions ensure that the right message is delivered to the right audience.
The Era of Digital Signage
Digital signage offers valuable opportunities to generate revenue by promoting and advertising products to a specific targeted market on demand, and to build brand image by catching the customers’ eye and influencing their behavior. The majority of digital signage deployment occurs within passenger terminals, retail stores, supermarkets and restaurants.
NDiS Series – Reliable Embedded Digital Signage Players
The NEXCOM NDiS series addresses the requirements for a broad spectrum of digital signage applications. The product family covers very low-cost, low-power consumption RISC-based media player, x86 low-cost yet powerful media players, to high-end media players with multiple video outputs. The NDiS series platform boosts all the features required to build digital signage display networks that make targeted messages flexible and easy. Customers can effectively deliver messages to consumers in real time, reduce costs associated with the conventional ways of advertising,m and provide complete control along with enhanced flexibility.
NDiS fanless design tremendously cuts maintenance costs by eliminating dust accumulation. When a system is located at a remote site, the fanless design provides great reliability and a low failure rate. In addition, the slim and compact enclosure makes it easy for the NDiS media player to be mounted behind LCD monitors or plugged into mission-critical applications.
The initial cost is a tipping point for customers’ choices of digital signage. Among all components, hardware costs can be cut down by deploying NDiS multi-output media players, which support more than two video outputs or dual independent content outputs.
NDiS Series Features and Benefits
- PC-based platform supporting off-the-shelf hardware and software parts
- Industrial-grade design for better reliability
- Fanless design for lower maintenance costs (selected models)
- Slim and compact design for easy integration with large-size display devices
- Hardware accelerated playback of wide variety of media formats which lowers total cost of ownership
- Flexible display output options for VGA, DVI and HDMI, single or multiple screen support
- Optimal configuration to handle SD, HD or full-HD quality of contents